Williams Sonoma West Blade Container Soft Touch Grater
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Featuring state-of-the-art microblade technology, our grater set comes with four different blades to master any grating task – shredding, fine grating, shaving thin layers, zesting citrus peel and more. The soft-grip handle is comfortable to hold as you work.
- Four interchangeable blades: coarse grater, fine grater, large flake grater and zester.
- Includes a plastic container to collect gratings for neat transfer; also convenient for refrigerator storage.
- Ultra-sharp stainless-steel etched blades allow fast, precision grating in both directions.
- Nonslip soft-touch handle provides a safe, comfortable grip.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma in collaboration with West Blade.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" long, 4 1/2" wide.
- 3-cup cap.
- Container: 8 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- Coarse grater: Cuts large shreds of cheese and firm vegetables such as carrots, onions and zucchini.
- Fine grater: Finely grates hard cheeses such as Parmesan, nutmeg and chocolate.
- Large flake grater: Shaves wide, thin layers from cheese, chocolate, firm produce and more. Great for chocolate curls and hard cheeses.
- Zester: Cuts fine threads of flavorful zest from citrus peel without bitter white pith. Also handy for finely grating ginger, garlic and nutmeg.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Tool is very sharp and should be handled with care.
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by dryvnabngo from Lid not secure No instructions included in box. There is a blade cover, but no instruction on how to remove cover nor switch blades. Blades are EXTREMELY sharp. But, I can’t figure out how top (blade holder) stays secure over container. Top slips and slides while grating. Unfortunately I bought this on sale, so it appears to be unreturnable. I have never been unsatisfied with a WS product before.Date published: 2019-02-21