Williams Sonoma Wedding Party Gift Crate, Groomsmen
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A "small but mighty" women-owned business established in 2014, Parcel of Portland, Oregon, has gained an ardent following for its meticulously curated gift collections, sourced mainly from the Pacific Northwest and packaged in locally made reusable wooden boxes. This decadent array of artisanal treats and soothing sundries nourishes both body and spirit. Arranged in a reusable crate, it's the perfect gift to show your appreciation for your groomsmen after the big day.
- Contents: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Crate: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for details):
- McCrea's Single Malt Scotch Caramels (5.5 oz.)
- Strongwater Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup (7 oz.)
- Designworks Ink. Black Marble Notebook (5" x 7.25")
- Small Airplant
- Art of Play Makers Playing Cards
- Viski Solid Copper Pint Glass (4 3/4" high; 16-oz. cap.)
- Dimensions & More Info
- McCrea's Single Malt Scotch Caramels: Rich, peaty caramels spiked with smoky Ardmore scotch to deliver intoxicating flavor without the hangover.
- Strongwater Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup: The ultimate quick cocktail solution, this syrup has everything you need to make an old-fashioned, minus the whiskey.
- Designworks Ink. Black Marble Notebook: 160 lined pages with hand-sewn flat binding, ribbon marker and foil accent; made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Small Airplant: Diminutive plant of the Tillandsia species requires low-maintenance care.
- Art of Play Makers Playing Cards: 52-card deck of custom illustrated playing cards in striking gold-foiled case.
- Viski Solid Copper Pint Glass: Brilliant pint glass is made of solid copper, which makes a tangible difference in taste.
- Use & Care
- Store caramels at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year.
- McCrea's Single Malt Scotch Caramels: Fresh milk, fresh cream, cane sugar, inverted cane sugar, tapioca syrup, single malt scotch (alcohol 40%), butter (cream, salt), molasses, salt.
- Strongwater Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup: Demerara sugar, mountain spring water, orange peel, tart cherries, bitter herbs, citric acid.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.