Williams Sonoma Walnut Wood Turner
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our signature wooden kitchen utensils were developed in keeping with the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. To achieve the most comfortable hold, the wood is tumbled for an ultra-smooth finish, and the handles are tapered for a natural grip. Made of darkly hued, subtly grained walnut, this turner has a beveled front edge that slides easily under even the most delicate foods for flipping and lifting.
- For lifting, turning and transferring meats, large vegetables and more.
- Handle is shaped like an artist's paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" long.
- Walnut harvested in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not allow turner to sit in water or soak for extended periods of time.
- We recommend periodically applying a thin coat of food-safe mineral oil to the wood, which preserves its natural finish and texture and significantly extends the life of the turner.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by DaveyFromdabloc from It's Amazingly Good at... My FIRST Walnut turner that is actually long, wide and light to lift my pancakes, french toast, eggs AND salmon cakes AND as well as burgers. This is better than the metal ones - for stove top cooking only, NOT for grills. It washes easily - I use a veggie brush and/or a sponge. Have had zero problem with color coming off and no breakage in the long handle. However! One has to use care with using and cleaning.Date published: 2017-08-10