Williams Sonoma Ultimate Walnut Utensils, Set of 8
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When we set out to design our own line of wooden cooking spoons, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. The walnut wood is tumbled to create an ultra-smooth finish, and the gently tapered handle feels comfortable for a range of tasks.
- Set of 8 includes 12" and 14" spoons, blunt-end spoon, slotted spoon, turner, ladle and pasta fork.
- Made of walnut harvested in USA.
- Handle is shaped like an artist's paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- All-Purpose Spoons: 12" and 14" long.
- Blunt-End Spoon: 12" long.
- Slotted Spoon: 12" long.
- Turner: 13 3/4" long.
- Ladle: 12 1/2" long.
- Pasta Fork: 12 3/4" long.
- Made in China from walnut harvested in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery