Williams Sonoma Walnut Utensil
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our signature wooden kitchen utensils were developed in keeping with the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. To achieve the most comfortable grip, the American-harvested walnut wood is tapered then tumbled for an ultra-smooth finish.
- Six-piece set includes ladle, turner, 12" and 14" spoons, slotted spoon and blunt-end spoon.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Ideal for using with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ladle: 13" long.
- Turner: 13 3/4" long.
- Spoons (2): 12" and 14" long.
- Slotted Spoon: 12" long.
- Blunt End Spoon: 12" long.
- Ladle features a deep well for serving sauces and soups as well as punches and other drinks.
- Turner features a beveled front edge to slide easily under foods for effortless flipping and lifting.
- Spoons offer all-purpose utility, from stirring to serving.
- Slotted spoon has drainage holes to remove excess liquids before serving.
- Blunt-end spoon reaches into corners, edges and bottoms of pans, making it ideal for stirring, scraping and serving.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking, and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
Next Day Delivery