Williams Sonoma Walnut Handled Prep Cutting Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our signature prep boards are both beautiful and functional. Handcrafted in the USA from North American walnut, they feature a unique trapezoid shape that make them handsome pieces for serving as well as for all-purpose slicing and chopping.
- Made of sustainably harvested North American walnut, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on blade edges.
- End-grain construction holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Larger sizes (16" x 12" and 19" x 14") feature a deep perimeter channel on one side for capturing carving juices and seeds.
- Finished with food-safe mineral oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
14" x 9" Board
- 14" long x 9"wide x ¾" thick including handle
- Cutting surface: 12" x 9"
- Weight: 3 lb.
16" x 12" Board
- 16" long x 12"wide x ¾" thick including handle
- Cutting surface (inside perimeter well): 11 3/4" x 9 3/4"
- Weight: 4 lb.
19" x 14" Board
- 19" long x 14"wide x ¾" thick including handle
- Cutting surface (inside perimeter well): 15" x 11 3/4"
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.