Williams Sonoma 2-Piece Carving Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Carve your holiday bird or roast into precise portions with our carving tools, pairing stainless steel with grey PakkaWood handles. The boxed set is ideal for entertaining and gift giving.
- Set includes carving knife and fork with a black birch storage box.
- Knife features a finely honed stainless-steel blade that slices cleanly through poultry and meat.
- Use the fork to secure meat for carving and for transferring meat from the platter to dinner plates.
- Riveted handles are made of durable PakkaWood, hand shaped and finished for comfort.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 12" long; 6.3 oz.
- Fork: 10 1/4" long; 5.7 oz.
- Storage Case: 13 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2" high
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife as needed; with regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife and fork in included walnut box to prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nizhoni from Two Piece Maple Wood Handle Caving Set I just received both the two sets of carving knife and fork. One is with a brown maple wood hand and the other is with a grey Pakkawood handle. The box are both very nice, even when I will not use them. The knifes are light weight and the forks are kind of heavy. Both are very, very nice. I will enjoy using them. This set will also be great for gifts.Date published: 2018-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by winter02 from carving set Very nice. had great time carving Turkey.Only problem wait for sale price. ordered it at 20% off week later they reduced it another $14.Date published: 2016-12-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Mako1 from Beautiful case The case the fork and carving knife are in is beautiful as are the handles on the utensils. I plan on using it on Christmas day.Date published: 2015-12-22Rated 4 out of 5 by lucianocamerucci from carving set Hi everybody this carving set looks very good but still has a lack of personality the shape of the pieces look very industrial ,the box is very original and look handmade like the the patagonia carving set with handles made from fallen deer antlers and also comes with a wooden box hand made from ArgentinaDate published: 2015-10-23