Williams Sonoma 2-Piece Carving Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Carve your holiday bird or roast into precise portions with our carving tools, pairing stainless steel with grey PakkaWood handles. The boxed set is ideal for entertaining and gift giving.
- Set includes carving knife and fork with a black birch storage box.
- Knife features a finely honed stainless-steel blade that slices cleanly through poultry and meat.
- Use the fork to secure meat for carving and for transferring meat from the platter to dinner plates.
- Riveted handles are made of durable PakkaWood, hand shaped and finished for comfort.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 12" long; 6.3 oz.
- Fork: 10 1/4" long; 5.7 oz.
- Storage Case: 13 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2" high
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife as needed; with regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife and fork in included walnut box to prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nizhoni from Two Piece Maple Wood Handle Caving Set I just received both the two sets of carving knife and fork. One is with a brown maple wood hand and the other is with a grey Pakkawood handle. The box are both very nice, even when I will not use them. The knifes are light weight and the forks are kind of heavy. Both are very, very nice. I will enjoy using them. This set will also be great for gifts.Date published: 2018-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by winter02 from carving set Very nice. had great time carving Turkey.Only problem wait for sale price. ordered it at 20% off week later they reduced it another $14.Date published: 2016-12-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Mako1 from Beautiful case The case the fork and carving knife are in is beautiful as are the handles on the utensils. I plan on using it on Christmas day.Date published: 2015-12-22Rated 4 out of 5 by lucianocamerucci from carving set Hi everybody this carving set looks very good but still has a lack of personality the shape of the pieces look very industrial ,the box is very original and look handmade like the the patagonia carving set with handles made from fallen deer antlers and also comes with a wooden box hand made from ArgentinaDate published: 2015-10-23