Williams Sonoma V-Shaped Cast-Iron Smoker Box
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our cast-iron box lets you infuse grilled food with smoky flavor and moisture. Simply fill it with presoaked wood chips or pellets, place it under the grates of the grill, and watch as smoke and vapor emerge from its perforations, giving grilled food delicious, complex flavor. Fitting easily between the flame deflector bars of gas grills, it converts to a traditional smoker box so it can be placed directly on the grates – simply remove the lid and place it under the box.
- Cast-iron box adds smoke and moisture to grilled food.
- Fill with presoaked wood chips or pellets (not included).
- Fits under grate (between flame deflector bars) on gas grills.
- Also works as traditional smoking box (sitting directly on grill grate); simply remove lid and place it beneath box.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" high.
- 3 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Smoking box will get very hot with use. Wear heat-safe gloves when handling.
- Do not use on infrared grills.
- Be sure wood chips and pellets are fully cooled for disposal.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.