Williams Sonoma Ultimate Margarita Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Turn any gathering into a spirited fiesta with our south-of-the-border cocktail set. To help you create the ultimate margaritas, we included three of our custom-blended organic mixers, plus Jacobsen Margarita Salt for a classic finishing touch.
- Organic Lime Margarita Mix: Refreshing blend of premium lime juice, sweet mandarin orange juice and natural agave syrup. 33.8 fl. oz.
- Organic Mango Margarita Mix: Tropical combination of island mangoes and tangy lime, blended with mandarin orange juice and a splash of agave syrup. 33.8 fl. oz.
- Organic Strawberry Watermelon Margarita Mix: Bright, fruity blend of strawberry, watermelon and lime. Natural agave syrup adds a delicate sweetness. 33.8 fl. oz.
- Jacobsen Margarita Salt: Pure flake sea salt, harvested from the pristine waters of Oregon's Netarts Bay. 4 oz.
- Set includes three 33.8-fl.-oz. bottles of organic margarita mix, one of each flavor, plus a 4-oz. box of Jacobsen Margarita Salt.
- Made in USA.
- Organic Lime Margarita Mix: Water, organic sugar, organic lime juice concentrate, organic agave syrup, organic mandarin juice concentrate.
- Organic Mango Margarita Mix: Water, organic sugar, organic mango puree, organic agave, organic lime juice concentrate, organic mandarin juice concentrate, natural flavor.
- Organic Strawberry Watermelon Margarita Mix: Water, organic sugar, organic lime juice concentrate, organic watermelon juice concentrate, organic strawberry puree concentrate, organic agave syrup.
- All margarita mixes are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, shellfish (clam juice), sesame, peanuts, soy, mustard.
- Jacobsen Margarita Salt: Pure flake sea salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jack from Not flavorful This set was received as a gift. The lime tasted nothing like lime. It actually tasted absolutely awful like it’s been sitting on the shelf for years and went rancid. The mango had no taste at all. I’m afraid to try the watermelon. If you are looking for bright and flavorful mixes...DO NOT BUY these. I’m so disappointed in Williams Sonoma who pride themselves in quality...not with this.Date published: 2019-07-05