Williams Sonoma Ultimate Cookie Baking 3-Piece Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The cookie jar will always be easy to fill when bakers are equipped with this deluxe set. We included all the essential kitchen equipment for the ultimate homemade cookies, including baking sheets, a cooling rack, a silicone baking mat and a sturdy oven mitt.
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® 3-Piece Cookie Set: For uniform baking and browning with quick release, we included a pair of our professional-quality Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick cookie sheets and a steel cooling rack.
- Silpat Baking Mat: Cover any baking sheet with this classic French silicone mat to create an instant nonstick surface – no greasing required.
- Williams Sonoma Claret Oven Mitt: To shield hands from heat, our sturdy oven mitt combines quilted cotton twill with thick cotton terry.
- Set includes: Goldtouch 3-Piece Cookie Set, Silpat Baking Mat and Claret Oven Mitt.
- Dimensions & More Info
Goldtouch® 3-Piece Cookie Set
- 3-piece set includes: Two cookie sheets and one cooling rack.
- Cookie Sheet (2): 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cookie Sheets: Made in USA.
- Cooling Rack: Made in China.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces pans, making them more abrasion-resistant than standard nonstick surfaces – and able to release food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, while easy-grip handle eases transfer from oven to cooling rack.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
Silpat Cookie Sheet Liner
- 17" x 12 1/4".
- Made in France.
- Flexible, reusable silicone-coated sheet developed for French patisseries.
- Creates an instant nonstick surface for baking.
- Provides an excellent surface for rolling out pastry dough.
- Rolls up for compact storage.
- 13" long.
- Made in USA.
- Mitt protects hands and forearms from high heat.
- Durable 100% cotton construction.
- Heat-resistant to 400°F.
- Loop for hanging.
- Use & Care
Goldtouch® 3-Piece Cookie Set
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash sheets and rack in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are on the sheets.
- Sheets will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance their performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Silpat Cookie Sheet Liner
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with insulated cookie sheets, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing.
- Lift the liner's corner to remov.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.