Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Carving Board, Maple
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Transport meat and poultry from the grill to the counter with our ingeniously designed carving board. Crafted of American maple, it features a slatted stainless-steel tray that fits perfectly in the slatted board, so you can cook roasts on the rack, then elevate them while they rest.
- Crafted of solid American maple.
- Handled stainless-steel tray lifts off for seamless transport from oven to carving board.
- Indents allow drippings to drain away, keeping skin of roast crisp.
- Turned upside-down, the flat base can be used for serving cheese and other appetizers.
- Finished in natural beeswax and mineral oil.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22 1/2" x 14" x 1 3/4" high.
- 10 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild soap. Wipe dry. Soaking is not recommended.
- To maintain the luster of the wood, occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Can you cut/chop foods on the reverse side of the carving board as well besides using it to serve cheeses and other appetizers?Hi Anonymous, The reverse side could be used as a carving board but is not recommended as a cutting board. The functional difference is a carving board is more for slicing action than chopping action when cutting. This is due to wood hardness in a carving vs cutting board.Date published: 2019-01-29