Williams Sonoma 'Twas Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Featuring imagery inspired by the legendary 19th-century American poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas," our salt and pepper mills bring festive style to the table. They're crafted for us in Italy, where artisans hand finish each mill with a durable lacquer coating that highlights the beauty of the turned silhouette.
- Crafted in Italy of sturdy beech wood, protected with a glossy lacquered finish.
- Pepper mill has durable stainless-steel mechanism to ensure fresh flavor and uniform grind.
- Salt mill features ceramic mechanism that's engineered to resist corrosion.
- Steel knob on top of each mill allows you to adjust the grind.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Salt Mill: 9" high; 2.6-oz. cap.
- Pepper Mill: 9" high; 1.4-oz. cap.
- Made in Italy.
- Sold individually or as a set.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Use & Care
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt. Not suitable for wet salt. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind without pepper or salt inside the mill, as this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery