Williams Sonoma Turkey & Cheddar Croissants
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our savory croissants combine buttery puff pastry, tender turkey breast and sharp white cheddar cheese. Shipped frozen, the hearty pastries are easy to prepare – just let them thaw and rise, then bake. They emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, tender interiors and a rich aroma. Serve them with soup, salad or fresh fruit for a delightful, satisfying meal.
- 10 croissants (serves 10).
- 2 lb. 9 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Premium turkey, free of nitrates or nitrites.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- Place frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them approx. 4" apart. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to thaw and rise for at least 3 hours or overnight (alternatively, you can leave croissants to thaw and rise at room temperature for approx. 4–6 hours; do not exceed 8 hours). Remove thawed croissants from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature to rise and proof until nearly double in size, approx. 2–3 hours. Preheat convection oven to 375°F or conventional oven to 400°F. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake until puffed and golden, approx. 18–20 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Dough: Enriched, unbleached, unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, starter distillate), sugar, nonfat milk powder, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, enzymes), egg, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
- Turkey: Turkey breast meat, water, salt, Turbinado sugar, potato starch, baking soda. (No nitrates or nitrites added.)
- Sharp White Cheddar Cheese: Cultured Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.