Williams Sonoma Turkey & Cheddar Croissants
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our savory croissants combine buttery puff pastry, tender turkey breast and sharp white cheddar cheese. Shipped frozen, the hearty pastries are easy to prepare – just let them thaw and rise, then bake. They emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, tender interiors and a rich aroma. Serve them with soup, salad or fresh fruit for a delightful, satisfying meal.
- 8 croissants (serves 8).
- 2 lb. 1 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Premium turkey, free of nitrates or nitrites.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- Place frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them approx. 4" apart. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to thaw and rise for at least 3 hours or overnight (alternatively, you can leave croissants to thaw and rise at room temperature for approx. 4–6 hours; do not exceed 8 hours). Remove thawed croissants from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature to rise and proof until nearly double in size, approx. 2–3 hours. Preheat convection oven to 375°F or conventional oven to 400°F. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake until puffed and golden, approx. 18–20 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Dough: Enriched, unbleached, unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, starter distillate), sugar, nonfat milk powder, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, enzymes), egg, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
- Turkey: Turkey breast meat, water, salt, Turbinado sugar, potato starch, baking soda. (No nitrates or nitrites added.)
- Sharp White Cheddar Cheese: Cultured Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.