Williams Sonoma Truffle Pantry Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
A brilliant gift for the truffle lover or adventurous cook on your list, our collection delivers the incomparable taste of truffles in myriad forms. These delicacies are imported from Tartufi di Fassia, a family-owned estate in Umbria, Italy, where cavatori (truffle hunters) have harvested their treasures from the hilly woods for more than a century. The reusable gift crate includes:
Organic Black Truffle Olive Oil: 100% Umbrian organic extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, with a smooth, peppery, mild black truffle flavor. Use as a finishing oil for meats, fish, egg dishes, pasta, potatoes and risotto.
Organic White Truffle Olive Oil: 100% Umbrian organic extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, with a slightly peppery foundation and notes of garlic from the white truffle extract. Add just a few drops for finishing pasta, risotto, eggs or your favorite meats and seafood.
Truffle Salt: Coarse grey salt hand harvested from the Guérande salt pan of France's Atlantic coast and blended with bits of Italian white truffles. Delectable sprinkled over egg dishes, corn on the cob, grilled meat and popcorn.
Acacia Honey & Black Summer Truffles: Light golden honey with shavings of black summer truffles and a delicate floral flavor. Serve as an accompaniment to cheeses; excellent drizzled over Parmesan with pepper.
Truffle Butter: A fragrant golden spread of black summer truffle pieces blended with dairy butter churned from the rich milk of grass-fed cows. Delicious in risottos and pastas as well as on crostini, flatbreads and popcorn.
- Includes 3.3 fl. oz. black truffle olive oil, 3.3 fl. oz. white truffle olive oil, 1.06 oz. truffle salt, 3.52 oz. truffle honey and 4.23 oz. truffle butter.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Truffle Butter: Ships chilled with ice packs. Place container in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 1 year.
- Truffle Olive Oil, Truffle Salt and Truffle Honey: Store at ambient temperature for up to two years, unopened, and up to one year after opening.
- Black Truffle Olive Oil: Organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic black truffle flavoring.
- White Truffle Olive Oil: Organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic white truffle flavoring.
- Truffle Butter: Italian butter, black summer truffles, salt, flavoring.
- Truffle Salt: Gray salt, dried white truffles, flavoring.
- Truffle Honey: Acacia honey, black summer truffles, flavoring.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Italian Black Truffle Gift Crate
Truffle Gift Crate
- Free Fast Shipping