Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Quarter Sheet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our professional-weight pan is great for baking everything from small batches of cookies to petite sheet cakes. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge, aluminum-coated steel, the pan heats quickly and evenly to ensure uniform baking. This compact pan is especially useful for smaller ovens and fits many countertop convection and toaster ovens.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 13" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and bake time for the first few uses, making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by shaman514 from Horrible WS product Used twice... Lost sheen... Filthy black residue on it...Horrible product. WS should be shamed putting its name in this... Worst kitchen product I ever bought.Date published: 2019-01-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Rista from Do not buy I loved the size of this pan and received it as a gift in November. It is now April and the pan has lost its sheen and there is black residue all over the inside and outside or the pan when I dry it with a paper towel after washing. Very disappointed in the quality of this pan- I have full sheet pans from WS that have lasted for years.Date published: 2018-04-26Rated 2 out of 5 by dinah from Finish corrodes After reading the other review about the finish turning black, I thought I’d share that I had the same experience after several uses. This had been my favorite little pan up until then. I bought a different brand and use that one now.Date published: 2017-12-27Rated 2 out of 5 by Gardengirl76 from The 'finish' comes off and makes a gross mess I've had two of these and both have a black substance that gets all over my hands, countertops, sink when I clean them. The substance feels 'dusty' almost chalk like but is black. Very disappointing as I expected more from WS.Date published: 2017-11-14Rated 4 out of 5 by MikeFromMaine from Great Little Pan Perfect for small portions. I really like these pans.Date published: 2016-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by RG15 from Fantastic product These sheet pans are wonderful - very high quality, my new go-toDate published: 2015-08-25
Is this a nonstick pan?Hi RoeRoeNY, This is an uncoated pan. We recommend using a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper to prevent foods from sticking to the pan.Date published: 2019-03-16