Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ 3-Piece Cookie Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This set includes professional-quality essentials for every cookie baker. The sheet pans have an angled side for gripping, and flat sides to allow cookies to easily slide onto the plate or cooling rack after baking.
- Set includes two Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch cookie sheets and one cooling rack.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel pans distribute heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Chrome-plated steel-wire cooling rack elevates baked items, keeping undersides crisp; fits inside a standard half-sheet pan for no-mess glazing and decorating.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet (2): 17" x 12 1/4".
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cookie sheets made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- Not intended for use in the oven.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mpage57 from Perfect Cook I just made 6 dozen chocolate chip cookies using these cookie sheets. Nice even brown on bottom and just the right amount of crisp around the edges. Cookies came off cleanly, due to slightly textured non stick surface. No warping in oven. Buying another two without the cooling rack. Outstanding product.Date published: 2019-02-21