Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ 15-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whether you're an accomplished baker or just starting out, this comprehensive set equips you with all the most essential pans, plus two cooling racks. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans offer extreme durability and beautiful baking results.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel pans distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Pans won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edges ensure long-term durability and resistance to warping.
- Chrome-plated-steel cooling racks with closely set wires fit inside standard half-sheet pans for glazing and finishing baked goods.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
15-piece set includes:
- Two cookie sheets
- Two half-sheet pans
- Two quarter-sheet pans
- Two 9" round cake pans
- 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan
- 12-well muffin pan
- 24-well muffin pan
- Two 1-lb. loaf pans
- Two 11" x 16" cooling racks
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet (2): 18" x 14" x 1/2" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan (2): 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan (2): 9" x 13" x 1" high.
- Round Cake Pan (2): 9" diam., 2" high.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 13" x 9" x 2" high.
- 12-Well Muffin Pan: 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- 24-Well Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- 1-lb. Loaf Pan (2): 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- Cooling Rack (2): 11" x 16.
- Straight sides on cake pans guarantee uniform, professional-looking results.
- Extended edges on muffin pans provide a secure grip.
- Sheet pans feature a unique diamond-textured surface to increase airflow for even baking.
- Cooling Cookie sheets, sheet pans, cake pans, muffin pans, and loaf pans are made in USA.
- Cooling racks are made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery