Williams Sonoma Thinking of You Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A "small but mighty" women-owned business established in 2014, Parcel of Portland, Oregon, has gained an ardent following for its meticulously curated gift collections, sourced mainly from the Pacific Northwest and packaged in locally made wooden keepsake boxes. This decadent array of artisanal treats and soothing sundries nourishes both body and spirit. Arranged in a reusable crate, it's the perfect way to surprise a special friend or family member.
- Contents: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Crate: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Unna Bakery Cardamom Crisp Cookies (3.4 oz.)
- T Project Peaceful Easy Feeling Tea (2 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Vanilla Bean Shortbread (4 oz.)
- Paddywax Eucalyptus & Sage Mesa Candle (3.5 oz.)
- Pinky Up Rose Gold Tea Strainer (2 oz.)
- Vitruvi Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (0.3 fl. oz.)
- Granite Stripe Dish Towel (18" x 28")
- Dimensions & More Info
- Unna Bakery Cardamom Crisp Cookies: Sweet, crispy cookies filled with freshly crushed cardamom.
- T Project Peaceful Easy Feeling Tea: Lively, soulful blend of relaxing chamomile, rose hips, nettles, lemon verbena and lavender.
- Rustic Bakery Vanilla Bean Shortbread: Crisp, classic buttery cookies with scalloped edges and a sprinkling of sugar.
- Paddywax Eucalyptus & Sage Mesa Candle: Earth-inspired candle in speckled ceramic vessel features notes of bergamot, lemon, eucalyptus and sage.
- Pinky Up Rose Gold Tea Strainer: Beautiful strainer rests atop mug to infuse tea with flavor while keeping leaves contained.
- Vitruvi Organic Peppermint Essential Oil: Fresh, bright, organic and pure, this essential oil instantly leaves you feeling more awake.
- Granite Stripe Dish Towel: Pure cotton tea towel is the perfect size for drying dishes and other kitchen tasks.
- Use & Care
- Store all unopened food items at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year.
- Machine-wash dish towel in cold water; tumble dry low.
- Unna Bakery Cardamom Crisp Cookies: Unbleached flour (wheat, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme, folic acid), butter (cream, natural flavoring), cane sugar, milk, cage-free whole eggs, cardamom, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, tapioca starch, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), white distilled vinegar.
- T Project Peaceful Easy Feeling Tea: Organic chamomile, organic lemon verbena, organic nettles, organic rose hips, organic roses, organic lavender.
- Rustic Bakery Vanilla Bean Shortbread: Flour, butter, sugar, 2% or less of the following: vanilla, sea salt.
- Paddywax Eucalyptus & Sage Mesa Candle: Soy wax blend.
- Vitruvi Organic Peppermint Essential Oil: Organic peppermint essential oil.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.