The Fruit Company Williams Sonoma Stilton & Pear Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The quintessential English cheese, Stilton is so beloved by its countrymen, it's said to be "worthy of a sonnet." The only British cheese to have both a certification trademark and an EU protected name, this iconic cheese is known for its radiating blue veins and distinct flavor. Now you can enjoy an authentic Stilton with our celebration-ready crate. Two generous wedges arrive tucked into a reusable wooden crate, along a trio of plump Comice pears, crisp honey wheat crackers, crunchy roasted nuts and a jar of award-winning honey to drizzle on top. A most appreciated gift for fans of this very special cheese, it offers an authentic taste of England's finest.
Cropwell Bishop Blue Stilton: Rich and tangy Stilton handcrafted according to centuries-old tradition. Matured for 12 weeks, the crumbly, firm cheese is soft and velvety, with a creamy ivory paste and blue veins that lend its signature flavor. (Two 5.3-oz. wedges.)
Webster Comice Pears: Specially grown in the Webster Family Orchards in Oregon, these round, jumbo-size pears are exceptionally sweet and juicy. (Approx. 1 lb. 8 oz.)
Mixed Nuts: Crunchy roasted and salted assortment of almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts and pecans. (3.5 oz.)
Honey Wheat Crackers: The perfect receptacle for cheeses, made with nutty whole wheat flour and a touch a honey. (3.5 oz.)
Ridge Farms Honey Crème: Good Food Award–winning raw clover honey. Serve with cheese, fruit and charcuterie, drizzle on pancakes and waffles or stir in tea. (9 oz.)
- 3 lb. 6 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA and England.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stilton: Two wedges; approx. 5.3 oz. each. Made in England.
- Pears: Three pears; approx. 1 lb. 8 oz. total. Grown in USA.
- Mixed Nuts: 3.5 oz. Made in USA.
- Honey Wheat Crackers: 3.5 oz. Made in USA.
- Ridge Farms Honey Crème: 9 oz. Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- Pears ripen at room temperature. For best results, place them in a closed paper bag or fruit-ripening bowl. You can tell when the pears are ripe by feel, as they will yield to gentle pressure.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Stilton: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Mixed Nuts: Almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts, pecans, peanut oil, salt.
- Honey Wheat Crackers: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, vegetable oils (soybean, canola and/or sunflower), brown sugar, defatted wheat germ, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt.
- Honey Crème: Pure honey.
- Pears: Red Comice pears.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.