Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Prep Server Pie Server
We designed and developed our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools by drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience. Crafted of heavy-gauge steel, these professional-quality utensils are ergonomically designed to ensure excellent balance and precise control—for a difference you can really feel in your hand. Our signature pie server has a flexible, triangular head with a serrated perfect for cutting a slice and gliding underneath it for transfer to a dessert plate.
- Our Prep Serve collection is perfectly sized for both preparing and serving your favorite meals.
- Proportioned to fit nearly all pie dishes, including our exclusive Emile Henry Artisan Ruffled Pie Dishes.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by ItalianCoffeeLover from Excellent server in general Great for serving pie, cake, cornbread...basically anything that needs to be cut and served from a dish. The more curved serrated edge means it's still cuts well, but without scratching the surface of my enamel cookware. It only loses as star as I think the weighting is a bit too light. I if it were heavier it would be a bit easier to manoeuvre due to the extra residence, but only marginally so. Overall, still a great server.Date published: 2016-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by CookingShrink from Look no further for a pie server I've been looking for a pie server which would do it's job: actually cut and serve a piece of pie. This is the one and it's made to a high standard of quality. It's now on my list to buy other cooks who are in my life.Date published: 2013-12-27