Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Sets
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our measuring cups and spoons are designed to blend seamlessly into your cooking and baking process with easy-to-read measurements, comfortable handles and streamlined profiles. Scientifically calibrated for accuracy, our professional-quality stainless-steel cups and spoons come in all the sizes you'll need.
- Available in standard-size, odd-size and mixed standard- and odd-size sets (see More Info tab for components of each set)
- Flat bottoms allow the measuring cups to rest securely on your countertop for easy filling.
- Straight, flat handles make it easy to flatten ingredients for perfectly accurate measuring.
- Nesting cups and spoons ensure easy, compact storage.
- Capacities in U.S and metric on spoons and U.S on cups are stamped on the handles.
- High-quality, long-lasting 18/8 stainless-steel construction
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Standard Nesting Measuring Cups: includes 1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1-cup sizes.
- Standard Nesting Measuring Spoons: includes 1/4 tsp., 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp. and 1 Tbs. sizes.
- Standard Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Set: includes cups in 1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1-cup sizes and spoons in 1/4 tsp., 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp. and 1 Tbs. sizes.
- Odd-Size Nesting Measuring Cups: includes 2/3-, 3/4- and 1 1/2-cup sizes.
- Odd-size Nesting Measuring Spoons: includes 2-tsp., 1 1/2-Tbs. and 2-Tbs. sizes.
- Odd-Size Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Set includes cups in 2/3-, 3/4- and 1 1/2-cup sizes and spoons in 2-tsp., 1 1/2-Tbs. and 2-Tbs. sizes.
- Ultimate Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Set: includes Standard Nesting Measuring Cups (1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1-cup sizes), Standard Nesting Measuring Spoons (1/4 tsp., 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp. and 1 Tbs. sizes), Odd-size Nesting Measuring Cups (2/3-, 3/4- and 1 1/2-cup sizes) and Odd-Size Nesting Measuring Spoons (2-tsp., 1 1/2-Tbs. and 2-Tbs. sizes).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Standard Nesting Measuring Spoons
Standard Nesting Measuring Cups
Standard Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons
Odd Size Nesting Measuring Spoons
Odd Size Nesting Measuring Cups
Odd Size Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons
Ultimate Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Set
Rated 5 out of 5 by SKBritmovielover from Love all the sizes I love this entire set. It has every measure imaginable. Not sure what everyone else is talking about the handles coming off. I use mine everyday and have had them for over a year with out and handles breaking off or any issues what so ever. Love them!Date published: 2019-07-15Rated 2 out of 5 by SAWinCT from Happy (at first) These are great weight cups, and I loved them until after 2 years a handle snapped off at the weld joint. Useless now. Thought they would last a lifetime. I've had Tupperware cups for 30 years that still are perfect!Date published: 2018-12-18Rated 1 out of 5 by lilymay from Handles broke off I received the measuring cups and spoon set from my wedding registry and after a couple uses three handles broke off. I was mostly disappointed because a family member bought this as a gift for our wedding and we barely used it. I think the quality is very poor for the price and use.Date published: 2018-11-28Rated 1 out of 5 by DR123 from Measuring cups broke after 2 months of use I received this as a registry gift and after a few uses the handles came offDate published: 2018-06-30Rated 2 out of 5 by Maddy from Hideous and Awkward The full set is really aesthetically unattractive and awkward to use. It’s also outrageously overpriced for the material/qualityDate published: 2018-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by ROCKY from Amazing Quality I purchased these over a year ago and after reading reviews had to write my own. Can’t believe all the broken handles and bad reviews because I use mine daily a million times. I measure everything when cooking and love to bake!!!Date published: 2018-02-02Rated 1 out of 5 by spaulda from Very Dissapointed Received these measuring cups as a gift and the handle was broken off when i opened it. I can't even use them.Date published: 2018-01-31Rated 1 out of 5 by Susan from Disappointment Three of these measuring cups' handles broke off. I had purchased two sets. Wm Sonoma replaced one cup for me once, but it is too much bother to ask then to replacing them. This is a fatal design flaw.Date published: 2017-09-19