Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Cookbook Holder
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Protect prized cookbooks from splatters and smudges with our Glass & Stainless-Steel Cookbook Holder, which keeps your favorite books and magazines free of stains and moisture damage. The steel and glass stand holds volumes upright for easy viewing while saving space on your countertop. With its streamlined design, strong materials and handy measurement reference chart, this convenient cookbook holder perfectly combines form and function and will preserve your favorite cookbooks in perfection condition for years of cooking to come.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Sturdy stand made of brushed stainless steel that won't show fingerprints.
- Cookbook page shield is made of thick scratch-resistant tempered glass for easy cleaning.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Simple, sleek style design of stand complements the design of modern kitchens.
- Heavyweight design holds large cookbooks and magazines without tipping.
- Printed panel on left side of stand shield displays liquid, dry and weight conversions and metric-equivalents to help you easily follow a variety of recipes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Holder overall: 14" x 5" x 9 1/2" high.
- Steel stand: 9" x 5" x 5" high.
- Tempered glass shield: 14" x 9 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean stainless steel stand with a dry cloth.
- Wipe glass shield with a glass cleaner.
- Do not use harsh detergents or abrasive scrubbers to clean cookbook holder.