Williams Sonoma Signature Stainless Steel Spatulas, Set of 3
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We designed and developed our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools by drawing upon more than fifty years of culinary experience. These professional-quality spatulas are crafted of heavy-gauge stainless steel and ergonomically shaped for excellent balance and control—for a difference you can really feel in the hand. Each is thoughtfully designed to accomplish everyday cooking tasks easily and effectively.
- Set of three includes classic spatula, burger spatula and fish spatula.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Classic spatula has sharp beveled edges that smoothly slip under foods of all textures.
- Fish spatula has a gently curved, flexible head to keep fillets intact.
- Burger spatula has a long, sturdy and super-flexible head for easy flipping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Classic spatula: 13" long.
- Burger spatula: 14 3/4" long.
- Fish spatula: 13 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebbyCooks from Don't Live Without These Okay. So these are a little pricey. But boy, are they worth it. Why did I wait so long to have the right tools? Sure I had a slotted spatula from WS (in fact, I somehow have two) . But when my son and his girlfriend (both professional cooks) came over and we were all cooking together, they asked for a long thin spatula, I realized.. a what? You know how you struggle to get a thin filet of fish out of the pan? No more. You know how you sometimes say a little prayer before flipping a burger? No need. You know what a pain it can be to get under delicate foods with a thick spatula? All things of the past. These feel great in your hand. The fish spatula in particular is so flexible that it's a treat to use. These continue to look like new (and sparkling clean) even though I use these all the time. Plus I love the simplicity of the design. Looking at these? Don't wait. Buy em.Date published: 2017-02-03