Williams Sonoma Snowflake Springerle Mold
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A German holiday tradition since the 1600s, Springerle cookies feature festive raised designs made with hand-carved molds. Now, you can bake your own Springerle treats with our exclusive cookie plaque. Simply press it into rolled-out dough to create cookies embellished with an expertly detailed snowflake.
- Crafted of durable, finely detailed white cast resin.
- Inspired by traditional designs dating back to the 1600s.
- Easy to use – press firmly and evenly into rolled-out cookie dough to create detailed embossing, then use a knife to trim the cookie shape.
- Also great for making sugar or marzipan molds and embellishing fondant.
- Includes red grosgrain ribbon for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results, use with homemade dough prepared from scratch.
- Roll out and cut cookie dough on baking parchment, then transfer parchment with cut-out cookies to baking sheet.
- To promote well-defined details, chill cut-out dough before baking.
- Do not soak.
- To remove dough from detailed impressions, rinse lightly and scrub gently with soft mushroom brush.
- To dislodge stubborn or dried dough bits, let a drop of water sit on the spot for 1 minute, then remove with round-tipped toothbrush.
- Pat dry with cotton-terry towel, then allow to air-dry before storing in a cool, dry place.
- Cover molds in paper or bubble wrap to prevent impacts, which can cause chipping.
- Protect from dropping.
- To hang, place included ribbon through ring at top of mold.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
How durable is the dark stain on the white cast resin? Are both FDA approved as “food safe”? How deep are the images?Hi Abbys, We cannot provide a specific time frame for durability, because it will depend on how often these are used. The molds have passed all of the FDA tests. The images are ½” deep.Date published: 2019-11-05