Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2
Our ingenious tool makes it easy to plan and track cooking for an entire meal, from main dishes to sides to dessert. Now compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices, our smart thermometer keeps you posted on an array of cooking details anywhere within range of your Wi-Fi connection. It uses your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device to provide one-screen monitoring of temperature, cooking progress and time remaining. Schedule separate timers for side dishes and alerts for tasks like basting the turkey so everything gets to the table on time and perfectly cooked.
- Leave-in probe thermometer works with mobile app to monitor temperature, cooking progress and time remaining from anywhere using your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Patented anticipatory function gauges the internal temperature of food and displays the estimate remaining cooking time on your mobile device using your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- Choose from preprogrammed settings for different types of meat and select your ideal doneness from rare to well-done, or add manual settings for specific temperatures.
- Create pop-up alerts for a variety of tasks based on the remaining cooking time of the main dish.
- State-of-the-art leave-in probe precisely gauges temperatures.
- Works as a standard probe thermometer (without remote device).
- Heat-resistant thermometer cable withstands grill temperature up to 716°F (380°C) for up to 1 hour.
- Use the app to store favorite recipes and log on from multiple devices to retrieve your cooking history.
- Designed for use with iOS 7. 0 or later, Android 4.0 or later and all WiFi CERTIFIED™ routers.
- Additional Smart Thermometer technical support available by calling 888-509-0015 between 7am and 9pm ET.
Dimensions & More Info
- Smart thermometer with a rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Temperature probe with heat-resistant thermometer cable (replacement probe with cable sold separately)
- USB cable
- Rechargeable thermometer with battery level indicator
- WiFi-enabled with signal strength indicator.
- App starts a 10-minute "resting" timer to help meat retain juices when cooking time is up.
- Probe placement display screens show you exactly where to place the probe to ensure the most accurate readings for different types of protein.
- Use the app to seamlessly share pictures on Facebook and Twitter and save recipe notes, cooking times and photos.
- Replacement temperature probe and thermometer cable available (sold separately).
- Thermometer base: 5 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 3" high
- Probe cable: 45" long
- Probe: 4 1/4" long
- Designed and developed USA; made in China.
Use & Care
- Designed for use with iOS 7.0 or later & Android 4.0 or later.
- Download the Williams-Sonoma smart thermometer app from the iTunes store or Google Play store.
- Made for most WiFi CERTIFIED™ routers.
- Charge the smart thermometer for a minimum of 3 hours before attempting to connect it to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- The stainless-steel probe and wires will get hot. Always wear heat-resistant gloves when handling.
- Keep the probe and wires away from children.
- Do not use probe in a microwave oven.
- Do not expose the thermometer base to direct heat.
- Not intended for children under 12 years old.
- Clean the probe after each use.
- Wash the stainless-steel probe with hot soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the probe in water while cleaning.
- Do not expose the probe plug to water or other liquids. This will result in bad connections and faulty readings.
- Wipe the thermometer base with a damp cloth; do not immerse in water.
- To avoid damage, do not use harsh cleaning agents or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2
|Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2||No Longer Available|