Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our ingenious tool makes it easy to plan and track cooking for an entire meal, from main dishes to sides to dessert. Now compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices, our smart thermometer keeps you posted on an array of cooking details anywhere within range of your Wi-Fi connection. It uses your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device to provide one-screen monitoring of temperature, cooking progress and time remaining. Schedule separate timers for side dishes and alerts for tasks like basting the turkey so everything gets to the table on time and perfectly cooked.
- Leave-in probe thermometer works with mobile app to monitor temperature, cooking progress and time remaining from anywhere using your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Patented anticipatory function gauges the internal temperature of food and displays the estimate remaining cooking time on your mobile device using your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- Choose from preprogrammed settings for different types of meat and select your ideal doneness from rare to well-done, or add manual settings for specific temperatures.
- Create pop-up alerts for a variety of tasks based on the remaining cooking time of the main dish.
- State-of-the-art leave-in probe precisely gauges temperatures.
- Works as a standard probe thermometer (without remote device).
- Heat-resistant thermometer cable withstands grill temperature up to 716°F (380°C) for up to 1 hour.
- Use the app to store favorite recipes and log on from multiple devices to retrieve your cooking history.
- Designed for use with iOS 7. 0 or later, Android 4.0 or later and all WiFi CERTIFIED™ routers.
- Additional Smart Thermometer technical support available by calling 888-509-0015 between 7am and 9pm ET.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Smart thermometer with a rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Temperature probe with heat-resistant thermometer cable (replacement probe with cable sold separately)
- USB cable
- Rechargeable thermometer with battery level indicator
- WiFi-enabled with signal strength indicator.
- App starts a 10-minute "resting" timer to help meat retain juices when cooking time is up.
- Probe placement display screens show you exactly where to place the probe to ensure the most accurate readings for different types of protein.
- Use the app to seamlessly share pictures on Facebook and Twitter and save recipe notes, cooking times and photos.
- Replacement temperature probe and thermometer cable available (sold separately).
- Thermometer base: 5 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 3" high
- Probe cable: 45" long
- Probe: 4 1/4" long
- Designed and developed USA; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use with iOS 7.0 or later & Android 4.0 or later.
- Download the Williams-Sonoma smart thermometer app from the iTunes store or Google Play store.
- Made for most WiFi CERTIFIED™ routers.
- Charge the smart thermometer for a minimum of 3 hours before attempting to connect it to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- The stainless-steel probe and wires will get hot. Always wear heat-resistant gloves when handling.
- Keep the probe and wires away from children.
- Do not use probe in a microwave oven.
- Do not expose the thermometer base to direct heat.
- Not intended for children under 12 years old.
- Clean the probe after each use.
- Wash the stainless-steel probe with hot soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the probe in water while cleaning.
- Do not expose the probe plug to water or other liquids. This will result in bad connections and faulty readings.
- Wipe the thermometer base with a damp cloth; do not immerse in water.
- To avoid damage, do not use harsh cleaning agents or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt® Pan
Williams Sonoma Vanilla Bean Bundt® Cake Mix
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bakin from Horrible Support I got about two uses of the original version and then they stoped updating the app that makes it useful (as advertised). This version is no different. Horrible connection, frustrating to use, customer service SUCKS, and your left spending more time trying to make it work then it’s worth. Do yourself a favor and avoid this thing.Date published: 2019-04-30Rated 1 out of 5 by Maddie from Does Not Work As Advertised This item only sporadically connects to the internet. For smoking food for 8-10 hours it will disconnect and sometimes not connect at all, thereby making it impossible to depend on to let you know when it’s hit the set point. Can not recommend.Date published: 2019-04-07Rated 1 out of 5 by _RS_ from Take this off the market I bought this months ago but failed to read other people's reviews first, mistake. The wi-fi connect feature is not suitable for a consumer product. I've tried over time with many different phones and only once got it to connect to the network. Then was not stable and so useless if you depend on an alarm when the set temperature is met. Go buy a regular $20 display thermometer instead.Date published: 2018-12-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Timsul007 from The web app is terrible I am so dissatisfied with this purchase. The hardware looks and feels solid, like would expect from Williams-Sonoma, but the software will not connect properly to smartphones, MacBooks, or iPads. The first time it did connect and I was not impressed with the features. The connection cut out in the middle of cooking and will not reconnect. I reinstalled the app, and saw nothing but negative reviews on the App Store.Date published: 2018-11-22Rated 1 out of 5 by Don167 from Doesn’t work! The application on the iPhone has major issues. I could never get it to complete the installation. A waste of money.Date published: 2018-05-30Rated 1 out of 5 by avndk from Disappointed I was really hoping this would have worked out. Although the instructions about the app were wrong, I did get the right one delivered, however any time I stepped out of my kitchen with my cell, it would lose it's connection. When it got to 90 degrees and setup a cook time, I thought yay, at least that works - except 3.5 hours later, I realized the time kept readjusting. Finally I used my thermapen - guess what my turkey was 20 degrees over 155. I returned this product this morning at WS, they were awesome and recommended other bluetooth related items, but I'm sticking to my thermapen for now.Date published: 2017-11-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Sgjj from Waste of time My husband just purchased this device for my birthday. I tried to download the app using the reference in the instructions. The app did not show up in the App Store. When I searched online it referenced an app with this name but said it was not compatible with iOS 11. I just spent 30 minutes on hold waiting for someone to tell me to search for the app “smart therm 2”. That solve the problem of finding the app. William Sonoma needs to either update their website or their instructions on the thermometer itself so that people don’t have this problem. If your store was any closer to me I would’ve just returned it.Date published: 2017-11-18Rated 4 out of 5 by ChopChop from Accurate temp monitoring over WiFi area I've been using this Smart Thermometer for two monthes and it works well. Setup instructions were sparse and sometimes incomplete. Biggest omission was not specifying which iOS app to install since there are two available in the app store. Once setup it has been solid, reliable, accurate and very convenient. App is fairly basic but works well. I'm using this with iPhone 6 and 6+. Two phones can monitor the temp at the same time and get alerts. Tip: set the Smart Term to DHCP Reserved IP in your internet router if you know how. This will avoid reconnect issues. Base and probe seem very well made. Base is heavy and stainless steel looks great. Probe is good size for variety of meats and braided cable is durable but thin enough to slip in oven door gap. Biggest cons are price and app UI. Hopefully they will improve the app interface in future versions.Date published: 2017-07-21