Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our ingenious tool makes it easy to plan and track cooking for an entire meal, from main dishes to sides to dessert. Now compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices, our smart thermometer keeps you posted on an array of cooking details anywhere within range of your Wi-Fi connection. It uses your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device to provide one-screen monitoring of temperature, cooking progress and time remaining. Schedule separate timers for side dishes and alerts for tasks like basting the turkey so everything gets to the table on time and perfectly cooked.
- Leave-in probe thermometer works with mobile app to monitor temperature, cooking progress and time remaining from anywhere using your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Patented anticipatory function gauges the internal temperature of food and displays the estimate remaining cooking time on your mobile device using your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- Choose from preprogrammed settings for different types of meat and select your ideal doneness from rare to well-done, or add manual settings for specific temperatures.
- Create pop-up alerts for a variety of tasks based on the remaining cooking time of the main dish.
- State-of-the-art leave-in probe precisely gauges temperatures.
- Works as a standard probe thermometer (without remote device).
- Heat-resistant thermometer cable withstands grill temperature up to 716°F (380°C) for up to 1 hour.
- Use the app to store favorite recipes and log on from multiple devices to retrieve your cooking history.
- Designed for use with iOS 7. 0 or later, Android 4.0 or later and all WiFi CERTIFIED™ routers.
- Additional Smart Thermometer technical support available by calling 888-509-0015 between 7am and 9pm ET.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Smart thermometer with a rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Temperature probe with heat-resistant thermometer cable (replacement probe with cable sold separately)
- USB cable
- Rechargeable thermometer with battery level indicator
- WiFi-enabled with signal strength indicator.
- App starts a 10-minute "resting" timer to help meat retain juices when cooking time is up.
- Probe placement display screens show you exactly where to place the probe to ensure the most accurate readings for different types of protein.
- Use the app to seamlessly share pictures on Facebook and Twitter and save recipe notes, cooking times and photos.
- Replacement temperature probe and thermometer cable available (sold separately).
- Thermometer base: 5 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 3" high
- Probe cable: 45" long
- Probe: 4 1/4" long
- Designed and developed USA; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use with iOS 7.0 or later & Android 4.0 or later.
- Download the Williams-Sonoma smart thermometer app from the iTunes store or Google Play store.
- Made for most WiFi CERTIFIED™ routers.
- Charge the smart thermometer for a minimum of 3 hours before attempting to connect it to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- The stainless-steel probe and wires will get hot. Always wear heat-resistant gloves when handling.
- Keep the probe and wires away from children.
- Do not use probe in a microwave oven.
- Do not expose the thermometer base to direct heat.
- Not intended for children under 12 years old.
- Clean the probe after each use.
- Wash the stainless-steel probe with hot soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the probe in water while cleaning.
- Do not expose the probe plug to water or other liquids. This will result in bad connections and faulty readings.
- Wipe the thermometer base with a damp cloth; do not immerse in water.
- To avoid damage, do not use harsh cleaning agents or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ChopChop from Accurate temp monitoring over WiFi area I've been using this Smart Thermometer for two monthes and it works well. Setup instructions were sparse and sometimes incomplete. Biggest omission was not specifying which iOS app to install since there are two available in the app store. Once setup it has been solid, reliable, accurate and very convenient. App is fairly basic but works well. I'm using this with iPhone 6 and 6+. Two phones can monitor the temp at the same time and get alerts. Tip: set the Smart Term to DHCP Reserved IP in your internet router if you know how. This will avoid reconnect issues. Base and probe seem very well made. Base is heavy and stainless steel looks great. Probe is good size for variety of meats and braided cable is durable but thin enough to slip in oven door gap. Biggest cons are price and app UI. Hopefully they will improve the app interface in future versions.Date published: 2017-07-21Rated 1 out of 5 by Batman from Wireless function does not work I bought this two months ago and am returning it. First the instructions are incorrect about which app you need to download for your smartphone. You need the Maverick Smart Therm 2 app not the Williams Sonoma Smart Therm app. The Williams Sonoma app will never pair. So after spending an hour on the phone with tech support we got the right app installed and connected. But that’s all pointless because the app won’t stay connected unless you leave it as the front app and never put the screen to sleep otherwise it silently disconnects and you will never get your alert that you temperature has been reached. And when the app is running the estimated completion time is useless; it will say for example, you have 2 hours to go on the last 5 minutes of a 30 minute cook.Date published: 2017-07-10