Williams Sonoma Slim Line Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our digital food thermometer is modeled after the ones used by chefs, featuring professional performance in a slim design that clips onto an apron pocket for quick access. Made for ultra-durability in a hardworking kitchen, the instant-read thermometer is waterproof and dishwasher safe.
- Instantly measures temperatures from -40°F to 500°F (-40°C to 260°C).
- Extra-large LCD readout with amber backlighting.
- Ultrathin FDA-recommended stepdown probe tip inserts easily and makes a smaller hole in food, retaining more juices.
- Memory buttons recall the most recent maximum and minimum temperatures, storing them even when the thermometer is turned off.
- Housing and case made of antimicrobial material to inhibit growth of bacterial odor and mold on case and sleeve.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Waterproof and dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Convenient "hold" feature maintains the most recent temperature on the display even after thermometer is removed from food.
- Auto-off and auto-disable.
- Can be recalibrated.
- Includes storage case with pocket clip.
- Runs on one CR2032 battery (included).
- NSF-listed for use in professional kitchens.
- 7 1/4" long, 1 1/2" wide overall. Probe is 5" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Electrostatic interference may affect first use of the thermometer; to remedy, remove and reinstall the battery.
- horoughly clean and disinfect the thermometer after each use
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or wipe clean with damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jules from Does not turn on I bought this thermometer last Saturday at the Jeffersonville outlet. I paid $24+ for it. It won’t turn on. Yes there is a battery installed. Also the sleeve/holder does not fit - it would fall out. Don’t live near outlets, can’t take back.Date published: 2019-02-15Rated 1 out of 5 by CulinaryCailliers from Don't buy We purchased this to replace a digital thermometer that stopped working after a few years of use. Within the 2nd or 3rd use this thermometer just stopped working. Very disappointingDate published: 2017-06-13