Williams Sonoma Slim Line Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our digital food thermometer is modeled after the ones used by chefs, featuring professional performance in a slim design that clips onto an apron pocket for quick access. Made for ultra-durability in a hardworking kitchen, the instant-read thermometer is waterproof and dishwasher safe.
- Instantly measures temperatures from -40°F to 500°F (-40°C to 260°C).
- Extra-large LCD readout with amber backlighting.
- Ultrathin FDA-recommended stepdown probe tip inserts easily and makes a smaller hole in food, retaining more juices.
- Memory buttons recall the most recent maximum and minimum temperatures, storing them even when the thermometer is turned off.
- Housing and case made of antimicrobial material to inhibit growth of bacterial odor and mold on case and sleeve.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Waterproof and dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Convenient "hold" feature maintains the most recent temperature on the display even after thermometer is removed from food.
- Auto-off and auto-disable.
- Can be recalibrated.
- Includes storage case with pocket clip.
- Runs on one CR2032 battery (included).
- NSF-listed for use in professional kitchens.
- 7 1/4" long, 1 1/2" wide overall. Probe is 5" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Electrostatic interference may affect first use of the thermometer; to remedy, remove and reinstall the battery.
- horoughly clean and disinfect the thermometer after each use
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or wipe clean with damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.