Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Fry Pan
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Use this high-performance fry pan for everything from cooking omelets to braising and pan-roasting.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Ideal for a variety of cooking tasks, from pan-frying to making omelets and scrambled eggs.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 2 oz.
- 11" diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 12 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 8 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SophisticatedGent from Perfect Everyday Pan!! I've been eyeing these pans for a long time and then finally decided to get the 10" fry pan. It's perfect for everyday cooking, and the size is big enough for me to cook and prep my meals for a week! The side of the pan is a bit higher than regular fry pans, which allows you fit more in the pan. Just remember to deglaze it correctly, and clean up is a breeze! At first I thought there was something wrong with the pan because it had this film on it after washing, but turned out to just be a little starch and rubbing a lemon on it took it right off and made my pan nice and shiny like new!Date published: 2017-02-28Rated 2 out of 5 by KayLeo from I will be returning this after only two weeks. I wanted to love it. I really did. The Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless Steel Cookware is so beautiful! The design is curvacious and lovely. The handle is comfortable and stays cool. The mirror finish exterior is dazzling and shiny. I just absolutely love the way it looks, but I cannot justify buying it at it's current price if it doesn't perform as well as other cookware in the same price range. If you want a better performing cookware at around the same price as the Thermoclad, I would recommend All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel. If you are willing to spend a little more for a superior cooking performance, I would recommend Demeyere Atlantis. If you're not as concerned with pricing and cooking performance as I am, then buy this set because it is soooo pretty!Date published: 2014-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by kcjones from great size This is the perfect fry pan for big jobs. It is deep enough for fried chicken, and spacious enough for entertaining large crowds.Date published: 2013-09-08Rated 5 out of 5 by GreatGrandmaDM from Excellent Fry Pan for Grandson My grandson says that he loves his new fry pan. It is the first pan he owns. He says that meat fries so much better than non-stick pans. As a budding chef in high school, he plans to attend a culinary college and is excited to make good use of this pan.Date published: 2013-01-04