Williams Sonoma Rustic Spanish Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The heart and soul of Spanish cooking is the simple, unassuming, and satisfying food of the Spanish countryside – where farm-fresh ingredients are combined into comforting dishes perfected over generations. Recipes draw from every region of Spain, from countryside favorites such as the brilliantly simple potato omelet known as tortilla española and rich chicken braises and oxtail stews to the wealth of seafood dishes prevalent along the rocky coastline and the sophisticated snacks and starters of Catalunya and Andalucía.
- More than 100 recipes reveal the immense breadth of the rustic Spanish culinary tradition.
- Author Paul Richardson's simple, unfussy recipes reflect the way Spaniards cook at home, bringing their own vibrant and distinctive style, seasonings, and techniques to fresh Mediterranean ingredients.
- Chapters include Starters; Soups & Salads; Eggs; Pasta, Rice & More; Seafood, Poultry & Meat; Sides; and Sweets plus special sections for basic recipes and drinks.
- Classic recipe range from patatas bravas, gazpacho and paella to sprightly citrus salad with avocado and red onions; oven-roasted wild mushrooms with picada topping; and white fish and clams cloaked in salsa verde.
- Cook's notes and a glossary help you navigate any unfamiliar ingredients, plus expert wine notes aid you in selecting the perfect pairing.
- Hardcover, 192 pages.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.