Williams Sonoma Reserve Stemless Red Wine Glasses, Buy 6-Get 8 Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With eight glasses for the price of six, this set of our signature Reserve stemless Pinot Noir glasses makes a special gift and is a great way to stock up on extra wine glasses for casual entertaining.
- Designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs.
- Glasses are masterfully mouth-blown of clear, lead-free glass.
- Unique bowl shape captures the complex characteristics of light- to medium-bodied red wines, such as Pinot Noir, Barbera, Gamay and Dolcetto.
- Bowl’s slightly flared rim directs the flow of wine to the front of the palate, so you can fully savor the wine’s balance of fruit and acidity.
- Seamless glasses are perfect for casual entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Set of eight.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17-oz. cap., 4 1/2" high.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Williams Sonoma Reserve Cabernet Glasses, Buy 6-Get 8 Set
Williams Sonoma Reserve Sauvignon Blanc Wine Glasses
Williams Sonoma Reserve Cabernet Wine Glasses
Williams Sonoma Reserve Chardonnay Wine Glasses
Williams Sonoma Reserve Champagne Flutes
Williams Sonoma Reserve Pinot Noir Wine Glasses
Williams Sonoma Reserve Stemless Pinot Noir Wine Glasses
Williams Sonoma Reserve Stemless Chardonnay Wine Glasses
Williams Sonoma Reserve Grand Cru Wine Glasses
Williams Sonoma Reserve Stemless Red Wine Glasses & Decanter Gift Set
Williams Sonoma Reserve Wine Decanter
Rated 5 out of 5 by chb57 from Excellent quality! I actually bought these by mistake. Had intended to buy Riedel stemless glasses to replace some that had broken over the years. When these arrived, they looked nice & we kept them rather than go through the hassle of returning. So glad we did! We use them several times a week & have started to reach for them before the Riedels. They feel less fragile than Riedels which in our house is a plus! We usually put them in the dishwasher & they come out sparkling. As for durability, we've had these for 3.5 months & none have broken yet (fingers crossed, knock wood). Highly recommend!Date published: 2017-11-06