Williams Sonoma Red Goldtouch® Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Bakeware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add festive color to cookie baking with our set, which includes two professional-quality nonstick cookies sheets finished with vibrant red exteriors, plus a nonstick cooling rack. Perfect for baking pressed, rolled and dropped cookies and pastries, the aluminized steel pans promote even baking and browning. Our exclusive Goldtouch ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel cookie sheets distribute heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Exclusive Goldtouch ceramic coating is more resistant to abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases cookies and other baked goods with ease.
- Angled sides provide a good grip when you’re removing the pan from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured bottom surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Generously sized cooling rack is made of durable steel wire with a nonstick coating.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie sheets (2): 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Cooling rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cookie sheets made in USA.
- Cooling rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CakeKakeandMoCaike from Recommended Before 1st Use I actually recommended this cookie sheet to a friend prior to using it myself. My faith in the product was based purely on my experience with other Williams Sonoma' products such as, way too many of the Nordic Ware baking pans (various designs), knives, dish towels, aprons and a baking rack. As it turns out my friend used the cookie sheets before I did and she was thrilled. She said they worked like magic and helped her to make the best cookies ever. Her exact words, "I see why you buy their stuff." My first time using the cookie sheets was yesterday and a Happy New Year! they did make. The cookies (Chocolate Chip with Pecans and Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips) were absolute perfection and the cleanup was a breeze. These sheets are worth the investment.Date published: 2017-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by MegGriff from Amazing cookie sheets I have only used this product once to bake some cookies. They turned out amazing. I used the same recipe that I always do, same amount of dough that I always use and they were all cooked to perfection. They were all the same color on the tops AND bottoms, unlike with my cheap grocery store cookie sheets. They also did not stick like they previously did with my other cookie sheets. I will be investing in the other Red Goldtouch products.Date published: 2016-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by clowry from best cookie sheets ever This item was a Christmas and Wedding Gift. I use the item myself and went back for another. Best sheet for cookies.Date published: 2015-12-03