Williams Sonoma Rapid Boil Tea Kettle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed to boil water in a flash, our stainless-steel kettle has an innovative base that heats up 20% faster than traditional stainless-steel kettles. The bold, contemporary silhouette features a rounded stay-cool handle for comfort.
- Decreases heat-up time by more than 20%.
- Quickly heats water – ideal for tea, tisanes and pour-over coffee.
- Thick aluminum base has fins that efficiently collect and conduct heat up the sides of the pot.
- A whistle lets you know when water has reached a boil.
- Rounded handle offers a secure, ergonomic grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" diam., 7" high (10" high with handle).
- 2.6-qt. cap.
- 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in China.
- Slim, tapered spout for precision pouring.
- Stainless-steel kettle with aluminum base and stainless-steel handle.
- For use on gas cooktops only.
- Use & Care
- For use on gas cooktops only.
- Do not fill kettle above the inner spout opening or allow to boil dry.
- Always use a pot holder when removing the kettle from the stovetop as the handle may be hot.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents after each use.
- Stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or steel scouring pads.
- To remove hard-water mineral deposits from the inside of your kettle: Fill kettle with equal amounts of water and white vinegar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jmac from Best kettle on the market My mother gave me a British Simplex kettle 25 years ago. It was sturdy, reliable, attractive, effective. Just recently it was destroyed because someone in my house neglected to put water in it before turning it onto boil. I was forced to get a new kettle. First, I ordered a new Simplex for an exorbitant amount of money. I thought it would be worth it. The new version was flimsy, the spout leaked, the whistle did not work, the lid was difficult to remove and replace. Horrible and not worth the money. I then bought the Chantal, thinking I would go for quality but basic. This kettle also did not whistle even though it advertised a 2-tone whistle. It felt cheap and tinny. Finally, I bought William-Sonoma's Rapid Boil kettle. It is sturdy, attractive, the whistle is loud (love it!) and it really does boil water very quickly. I am thrilled. I drink at least 4 cups of tea a day. Others in my house are obsessed with ramen. Some reviewers complained about the handle getting too hot to touch. I simply ordered a hot pad sleeve that I keep on the handle -- easy, convenient solution. Our new kettle is in constant use and is standing up beautifully. It is truly the best kettle on the market!Date published: 2019-09-30Rated 4 out of 5 by HandyAndyF from Boils fast! We've had it for a year now. Does a very good job. Heats up a lot of water very fast. Handle does get hot, but it's worth the benefits. It looks great on the stove too.Date published: 2018-11-06Rated 2 out of 5 by Rlyon from Handle Too Hot This does boil VERY quickly which is super nice in the mornings. However the handle gets extremely hot. I’ve tried hi and low flame and different amounts of water. Recently the whistle spout part won’t stay up when trying to pour. Will sadly be returning.Date published: 2018-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by cookn8r from Rapid boil yes! We were looking to replace our old Simplex tea kettle, without paying $400. It boils water FAST. I bought and returned at least 4 kettles, different brands, different prices. When I saw Williams-Sonoma advertised a "Rapid Boil" kettle, I had to try it. I bought it andI did a side by side water boil with the old corroded Simplex, and the W-S Rapd Boil; the W-S is our new kettle! It boiled as fast as the Simplex! I got a W-S credit card and got 20% off; YAY! I highly recommend this kettle!Date published: 2017-07-26