Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Saucepan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed by Williams Sonoma and made by Scanpan, our stainless-steel-lined copper cookware combines high-performance heat conduction with classic beauty. Copper is a favorite with both professional chefs and home cooks because it provides maximum precision and responsiveness to heat-level changes. These benefits make our saucepan the best choice for everything from heating soups and cooking grains to preparing delicate sauces and reductions.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Tri-ply bonded construction guarantees top culinary performance.
- Copper exterior offers superb heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Bonded aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface ensures efficient browning.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- Vented tempered-glass lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 5 1/4" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
You May Also Need
Mauviel Copper Cleaner
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tom47889 from Too small, and WS will not sell the 4 quart alone I bought this a week ago. It is just too small. The 4 quart would be good, but you cannot buy that as a single item. It only comes in a very pricey 10 pc set. WS should really let folks buy just the pieces they want, and make all pieces available.Date published: 2019-02-14
Will this work on induction cooktops?Hi ingression, This cookware is not induction compatible.Date published: 2019-07-13