Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles and coated with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek nonstick cooking surface. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, this sauté pan is ideal for searing, browning and frying. Add the lid for slow simmering and braising.
- Extra-thick aluminum base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Cast-aluminum body is reinforced with ceramic titanium particles permanently bonded to the pan, making the body ten times harder than stainless steel.
- Patented Green Tek nonstick compound will not peel or react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- See-through tempered-glass lid.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- 1 3/4 Qt.: 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 5 oz.
- 3 Qt.: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 5 oz.
- 3 1/4 Qt.: 11" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 11 oz.
- 4 1/4 Qt.: 12 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 8 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve007 from Nice even heat, excellent performance Absolutely love this saute pan. Huge step up from trying to saute veggies in my frypan. The sides of the saute pans are more vertical than the sides of the frypans, and so the veggies stay in the pan rather than sliding out. The glass lid is perfect and functions so much better than a splatter guard. Ergonomic handle. I have followed the instructions and not used aerosol oils. This is a wonderful pan. Left wondering why it is a clearance item.Date published: 2019-05-12