Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Saucepan with Lid
- Special Offer
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles and coated with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek nonstick cooking surface. This saucepan is ideal for cooking sauces, soups, vegetables and grains.
- Extra-thick aluminum base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Cast-aluminum body is reinforced with ceramic titanium particles permanently bonded to the pan, making the body ten times harder than stainless steel.
- Patented Green Tek nonstick compound will not peel or react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- See-through tempered-glass lid.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 1 1/4-qt.: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high.; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 2-qt.: 7" diam., 4" high.; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3 1/4-qt.: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve007 from Wonderful performance, easy to clean, ergonomic I have used this line of WS-Scanpan saucepans for 3 years now, so I felt it was time to write a review. The saucepans have performed exceptionally well. Heating seems to be very even. My go-to test is rice, and these saucepans cook rice perfectly. They are ergonomic to hold. The handle can get hot if the saucepan is on the element for a long time.Date published: 2019-05-07Rated 1 out of 5 by Greg from Poor Customer Service I bought a 3.25 qt. WS Professional Saucepan in Dec. of 2017 in store but it was shipped to me from a different location. After little use, the non-stick started to pit. I thought lifetime meant lifetime. This saucepan was never abused and defect in material is the manufacterers responsability. Williams Sonoma does not want to cover their warranty on their brand name product.Date published: 2019-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by mktgyr from Great Little Work Horse! I purchased the 2 qt sized Sauce Pan at a local Williams-Sonoma Store 8 months ago. I have used this pot constantly for melting chocolate, cooking grits and making small amounts of Mac & Cheese. The pot works beautifully and cleanup has been a breeze. I hand wash the pot and have not had any issues with the non-stick peeling. I have only used wooden spoons or rubber spatulas in the pot as to not damage the finish. I do recommend this Sauce Pan.Date published: 2016-10-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Sarra from Coating flakes off I purchased this in two sizes (1 1/4 and 2 qt) and the coating flaked off the 2qt pan twice within a couple of months. I only hand wash, and only use plastic or wooden utensils. I got a warranty replacement the first time, but now I'm just done with these. I appreciate the customer service, but it's not worth the hassle of having to send the pans back. I would not recommend these pans at all.Date published: 2016-01-25