Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Oval Braiser
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles and coated with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek nonstick cooking surface. Great for everything from pot roast to hearty stews and casseroles, our uniquely shaped braiser is just what you need for searing or browning ingredients on the stovetop, then slowly simmering them in the covered pan.
- Extra-thick aluminum base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Cast-aluminum body is reinforced with ceramic titanium particles permanently bonded to the pan, making the body ten times harder than stainless steel.
- Patented Green Tek nonstick compound will not peel or react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil.
- See-through tempered-glass lid allows you to monitor cooking.
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 11" x 3" high.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacture of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 450°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by CAMI from Perfect Sized Oval Braiser! Love this Scanpan! Attractive, Well made, Easy to Use and Clean and fits my stove top center oval burner perfectly. Favorite use so far is to saute vegetables and make soup. So far have used to make soup, saute chicken and raise beef. I always use small amount oil or butter and do not use (and no need for) high heat or metal utensils. Keeps cookware looking and working like new.Date published: 2018-02-03