Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Braiser
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles and coated with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek nonstick cooking surface. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, this large braiser excels at braising meats and poultry and cooking stews and casseroles.
- Extra-thick aluminum base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Cast-aluminum body is reinforced with ceramic titanium particles permanently bonded to the pan, making the body ten times harder than stainless steel.
- Patented Green Tek nonstick compound will not peel or react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- See-through tempered-glass lid.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- 11" diam., 4" high.
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 2 out of 5 by BILJ from Lids get water trapped inside the rim The lids get water trapped inside the outer rim. I don’t know if it happens during cooking (from steam) or from washing (I hand wash them). You can hear the water sloshing around if you shake the lid. When you cook, the water gets hot and starts to squirt out, either upwards in your face, or downwards into your cooking food which, if you have hot oil in the pan, can resule in some nasty splattering.Date published: 2017-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by coco from LOVE IT! We bought this mostly because of the Green Tek attributes. Now we love it for how perfect it is!!! It is a wonderful purchase! Cooks and cleans like a breeze. We were told that it's fine for metal spoons & dishwasher, but we don't dare.... Don't want it to change at all!Date published: 2017-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Janet from Perfect size for pot roast and sautes! I made a wonderful pot roast last night using this braiser. It was easy to brown the meat, drain the fat, and then roast the onions, carrots and potatoes all in the same pan. Even better, the high sides prevented most of the splattering (I used a splatter cover). The braiser was also wonderful for browning chicken pieces for Coq au Vin. It is happily lightweight, compared to my beautiful Le Creuset pans that I've had for 20 years. And it cleans up wonderfully!Date published: 2017-02-20Rated 1 out of 5 by Nisha from Lid quality is really bad I bought this and was loving until my lid fell from kitchen counter and shattered into pieces. Really surprised that lid was supposed to be tempered and should not have shattered so badly and that too so fast . Since it's dimensions are little uncommon I cannot find the lid anywhere and now the cookware is a waiste for meDate published: 2017-02-10