Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick 15-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles and coated with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek nonstick cooking surface. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, our 15-piece set offers a complete collection for executing a wide range of cooking techniques, from frying and sautéing to steaming, simmering and braising.
- Extra-thick aluminum base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Cast-aluminum body is reinforced with ceramic titanium particles permanently bonded to the pan, making the body ten times harder than stainless steel.
- Patented Green Tek nonstick compound will not peel or react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- See-through tempered-glass lids.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 8", 10 1/4" and 12 1/2" fry pans.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 4 3/4-qt. chef's pan with lid.
- 1 1/4-qt. and 3 1/2-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. braiser with lid.
- 7 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles are engineered to stay cool longer.
- Tight-fitting tempered-glass lids with an exclusive steam release circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb.
- 10 1/4" fry pan: 10 1/4" diam., 1 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- 12 1/2" fry pan: 12 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 4 lb. 5 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 5 oz.
- 4 3/4-qt. chef's pan: 12 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 7 lb.
- 1 1/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb.
- 4-qt. braiser: 10 1/4" diam., 4" high; 10 lb.
- 7 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 10 1/4" diam., 6" high; 7 lb.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Topher10 from For a Scan-Pan Not so great We bought 2 sets of these for 2 homes and have replace 3 pans so far due to small white crusty specs that develop. Some sort of corrosion coming through the coating. We always hand wash and rinse well and eventually these specks develop. I have seen something like it with aluminum and teflon, but I am not sure what the main material is in these pans. Regardless its very disappointing to have this happening and although WS has been very good replacing pans this happens to, it shouldn't be happening!!!Date published: 2016-08-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Clucas from A great purchase! I have had this set for about 6 months now and I love it. I had been using cheap cookware for years and finally wanted to invest in a good set. The nonstick is fantastic. I've "burned" things in the fry pans and it just slid right off when washing. The items hold heat well and cooks everything evenly. I couldn't be more pleased. My only complaint is sometimes the lids/handles get really hot when on the stove for a long period of time...some of them do and some of them don't. Not sure why, but be careful when picking the handles up (I think WS claims they stay cool). Other than that, I would recommend this set!Date published: 2016-03-14Rated 1 out of 5 by Coah from Design Flaws/can damage stove top I just bought this set last month. Few large issues. The bottoms of the pans are thick silver metal and when you put them on the stove top, if you try to move them at all the metal scrapes off the top of your stove and completely damages it. It is so bad. Also the handles are so silver and they get smudges and finger prints above the norm and is nearly impossible to keep clean looking. The pans mark up easy using the recommended non-stick utensils. Water spots tend to stay. There are two holes in each lid so steam doesn't go through. While this seems like a great idea, the steam doesn't stay in well making my veggies and food dry and flavored poorly. In a whole this is not a good set at all. I am trying a new set. They have some re-designing work to do unfortunately. Had to share the info to benefit others, not to put Williams Sonoma down in any way.Date published: 2015-12-15