Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles and coated with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek nonstick cooking surface. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, our 10-piece set gives you a well-rounded collection for everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Extra-thick aluminum base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Cast-aluminum body is reinforced with ceramic titanium particles permanently bonded to the pan, making the body ten times harder than stainless steel.
- Patented Green Tek nonstick compound will not peel or react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- See-through tempered-glass lids.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10 1/4" fry pans.
- 3 1/4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 2-qt. and 3 1/4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 7 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb.
- 10 1/4" pan: 10 1/4" diam., 1 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- 3 1/4-qt. sauté pan: 11" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 11 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb.
- 7 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 10 1/2" diam., 6" high; 7 lb.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by Blossom from The non stick will not last Love it for the first 6 months, but within two years of owning this set, every single piece lost its non-stick capability. I tried everything I could find from scan pan and williams sonoma to clean them correctly and bring it back, but no luck. While no set will last forever, I am so disappointed with this one for the price. I would definitely NOT buy again.Date published: 2019-06-14Rated 5 out of 5 by vmv345 from My favorite pans I love Scanpan, and this set is a joy to use. It took me a little while to learn how to adjust the heat to best brown meat, but the result was worth the effort. I love cooking without the extra fat. I have All-Clad, but these are my go-to pans now. Anything that is stuck to the surface cleans easily with dish soap, water, and a dish rag or sponge made for non-stick pans. I do let the pans soak if there’s a lot on the pans, but it doesn’t take a lot of elbow grease. I have used these pans for 6 months, and nothing has chipped off. I use nonmetal utensils and have seen some slight surface scratching, but it has not affected the non-stick surface.Date published: 2018-04-04Rated 1 out of 5 by AJRL from Disappointed I bought this set more than 2 years ago and one of the pots actually started to melt on the stove. When I inquired about replacement for a defect, I learned that it is only warranteed for 30 days. Beware that you could spend big bucks on a cookset that is not guaranteed for more than 30 days!Date published: 2017-12-05Rated 3 out of 5 by Mercook from Not as expected I was pretty excited to buy this cookset based on experience with Scanpan in the past. But this is not as expected and disappointed. These pots are really heavy- do not buy for anyone with arthritis in hands! They also have a heavy aluminum bottom that leaves marks on porcelain sink. I had to buy a rack for bottom of sink for cleaning as I use everyday. Ditto for leaving marks on cooking grate. They also leave water marks easily on outside. To be fair they do the job for non stick, like the lids with the vent holes, heat well and the pots in this set are good size. I would recommend another brand, however, because of maintenance.Date published: 2015-12-20Rated 4 out of 5 by Tim451 from Great finish, good set I've had great results with the surface of these pans and while I hand wash as much as I can the come out of the dishwasher great (although I never use the heated dry). The fry pans have low walls, I'd say between "typical" and a lipped pancake or crepe pan. I thought this was going to reduce these to "eggs only", but not only does the lower lip work well with eggs, but you can get utensils in easier and the low sides prevent you from over crowding the pan. Because of this I use the saute pan for things like fried rice, so I'm getting more use out of the pieces. The last test will be if the wide 7 1/2 qt pot can supplant my tall pasta pot, which is 8 qts, so I'll just have to get over the difference in shape. I also purchased the small sauce pan so that I'd have a full range. I probably use them as much or more than the fry pans. I think the 10 piece set is better than the 15, especially if you want to pair it with some Staub or LeCreuset pots (which I use too).Date published: 2015-07-21Rated 1 out of 5 by Boola2000 from Disappointed I have used the small saucepan about a dozen times...and only to boil eggs. The surface has already chipped. Expected more from a product with this price.Date published: 2015-05-07
Would the Williams Sonoma Proffesional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus cookware be safe to use on a ceramic stove cooktop? I don't want pans that will scratch the top. Smooth top cook surfaceHi mindy78, This cookware is not induction compatible.Date published: 2019-05-19