Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Wok
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed by Williams Sonoma and made by Scanpan, our copper wok combines high-performance heat conduction with classic beauty. The copper exterior heats up fast and responds quickly to changes in heat level – perfect for the rapid adjustments needed when stir-frying or simmering.
- 5-qt. cap.
- Flat bottom and gently sloped sides are ideal for searing and tossing foods.
- Tri-ply bonded construction guarantees top culinary performance.
- Copper exterior offers superb heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Bonded aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly – with no hot spots.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface ensures efficient browning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 11 oz.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- Stay-cool long handle facilitates stir-frying and tossing over high heat.
- Helper handle eases lifting and carrying.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by yumin from great wok i bought this wok a few months ago , good quality and easy to clean , use cooper cleaner after washing itDate published: 2019-07-14Rated 2 out of 5 by JayP from Quality Issue: Two small dents Delivered on time, packaging was nice. But as soon as I unboxed I noticed there are 2 small dents on the surface of stainless steel. Then I came to realize this item is "ineligible" for return, how? Well, I could use it, but this is certainly not the kind of quality I would expect.Date published: 2019-06-27Rated 1 out of 5 by maximtzh from Wash it with care Use it only once and put it into dishwasher. Now it looks super ugly and paints covered with all kinds of stains. I thin they should put "Hash Wash" in the packaging of this product.Date published: 2019-06-23
Is this product teflon free? (PFOA- and PTFE-free)Hi ehg37, This wok has a copper exterior and a stainless-steel interior so it doesn't have any teflon.Date published: 2019-04-28