Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Saucepan with Spout
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed by Williams Sonoma and made by Scanpan, our stainless-steel-lined copper cookware combines high-performance heat conduction with classic beauty. Copper is a favorite with both professional chefs and home cooks because it provides maximum precision and responsiveness to heat-level changes. This copper saucepan has a spout on either side, so you can neatly and easily pour sauces and gravies.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Tri-ply bonded construction guarantees top culinary performance.
- Copper exterior offers superb heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Bonded aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface ensures efficient browning.
- Pour spout on each side for easy pouring.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- Does not include a lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. cap.
- 6 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by underhillfarm from Fabulous!!! I bought this because it has a spout on either side of the pan. It is very handy to pour and you do not need to think about where the spout it. It has a great feel.Date published: 2019-02-14Rated 4 out of 5 by 90xj02tj from Nice Saucepan Arrived today via USPS. The saucepan is shiny, well constructed, with a little weight to it. I was looking for a saucepan with a lid and at the bottom of the description summary it indicated it has a vented tempered-glass lid. However, the item I received does not have the lid.Date published: 2017-12-29
What is the copper thickness on this pot?Hi OccasionalCook1, The copper thickness is 0.5mm.Date published: 2019-03-21