Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Multipot
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed by Williams Sonoma and made by Scanpan, our stainless-steel-lined copper cookware combines high-performance heat conduction with classic beauty. Copper is a favorite with both professional chefs and home cooks as it provides maximum precision and responsiveness to heat changes. This large multipot is perfect for soups, sauces and stocks, and it includes a pasta insert for easy draining.
- 8-qt. cap.
- Tri-ply bonded construction guarantees top culinary performance.
- Copper exterior offers superb heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Bonded aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly with no hot spots.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface ensures efficient browning.
- Stainless-steel insert simplifies draining of pasta and boiled vegetables.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- Tempered-glass lid offers a clear view of pan contents.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8-qt. cap.
- Pot: 10 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high; 11 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Strainer insert: 10 1/2" diam., 8" high; 3 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction compatible.
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.