Williams Sonoma Professional Chicken Roasting Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Sit down to delicious, super-juicy roast chicken in half the time. Our Professional Roaster uses the power of steam and vertical roasting to cook a whole chicken to tender, moist perfection in less time than in the oven or on the grill. Fill the pan with beer or wine to infuse the meat with rich, savory flavor. For a complete meal, arrange vegetables around the cone and they'll be basted by the tasty juices.
- 12" x 11 1/4" x 2" high.
- Roasts chicken 50% faster than a traditional roasting pan.
- Center cone has dozens of small vent holes to release steam and cook chicken rapidly.
- Pan holds water, beer, wine or other liquids, keeping meat moist and infusing it with flavor.
- Heat circulates 360° to ensure uniformly cooked chicken with crispy, golden skin.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases foods easily and simplifies cleanup.
- Large stainless-steel side handles are easy to grasp with oven mitts.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning and compact storage.
- Base can be used on its own (without steamer plate and cone) as a grill-top griddle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 11 1/4" x 2" high.
- Center cone: 4 1/2" diam.
- 4.07 lb.
- For use in oven or on outdoor grill.
- Carbon-steel pan and removable steamer plate with aluminum cone.
- Holds a chicken weighing up to 5 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Handles will get hot. Use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- Do not use with metal utensils.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Let roaster cool completely before cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To preserve the pan's finish, do not clean with a steel brush.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.