Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Handheld Julienne Slicer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Get uniform, precision slices – straight or julienne – with our professional-quality handheld slicer. Simply turn the dial to adjust slice thickness. Unlike in other slicers, the entire platform moves up or down (rather than tilting) as you adjust for thickness, which makes for more consistent, cleaner slices.
- Handheld slicer is ideal for slicing fruits and vegetables directly into a bowl or pot.
- Clear platform allows you to see below into bowl or pot as you slice.
- Includes two interchangeable blades for straight and julienne slices.
- Convenient rotary dial lets you adjust thickness of straight slices to 1/16", 1/8" or 3/16".
- Cuts 1/4"-thick julienne slices.
- Food pusher protects fingers and offers better slicing control.
- Nonslip feet anchor slicer in place.
- Soft-touch handle is comfortable to grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 5 3/4" x 4 3/4" high.
- 1 1/4 lb.
- Angled stainless-steel blades.
- ABS plastic body.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by rikit from Handle broke off I had this slicer less than 6 months and the handle broke off. I am dissapointed given the price.Date published: 2018-09-14Rated 1 out of 5 by Tami77 from Washable. Does not move the vegetable down. I cut my hands up bad using this product. It is easy to adjust the blade but you can not control how far the prongs go into the vegetable. Vegetable gets stuck in the top where the prongs. You have to remove the prongs from the vegetable and finish what is left over by hand. A lot of waste. I had to make scalloped potatoes for 75 people. This is why I bought it. It took me 2.5 hours to do a bag and 3/4 of bag of potatoes. I would not recommend this product.Date published: 2018-03-19