Williams Sonoma BBQ Pork Sampler
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our delicious pork sampler celebrates the lively taste of Southern barbecue. The trio of mouthwatering dishes is great for parties or as individual family meals – everything's ready to heat and serve. Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its finger-licking best, each entree is hand rubbed with special seasonings, slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers and basted with smoky-sweet tomato barbecue sauce. They're from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
Pulled Pork: Slow-smoked pork shoulder shredded by hand and smothered with plenty of smoky-sweet sauce. Perfect for sandwiches! (1 lb.)
Pork Ribs: Tender and falling off the bone, this full slab of classic pork ribs is smoked low-and-slow – a barbecue lover's dream come true. (1 lb. 8 oz.)
Pork Tenderloin: Tender and juicy, this pork tenderloin is hand rubbed with a special seasoning blend, smoked low-and-slow over glowing hickory embers, and jazzed up with a smoky-sweet tomato barbecue sauce. (2 lb. 8 oz.)
- 5 lb. total (serves 8–10).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The sampler ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the items will keep for up to 3 months.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened container in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing containers from microwave or oven since they will be very hot!
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and consume within 3 days.
- Remove the plastic cover.
- Cover the tray with a paper towel.
- Heat at full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove tray from microwave oven and use a fork to loosen and rearrange the meat.
- Heat at full power for another 1–2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the plastic cover from the tray.
- Loosen the meat with a fork then cover the top tightly with foil.
- Place the tray on a baking pan on the center rack of the oven and heat for 30–35 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot (350°F–400°F).
- Remove the ribs from plastic pouch.
- Place ribs on grill directly over coals.
- Brush liberally with remaining barbecue sauce left in pouch.
- Close grill cover and cook ribs for 18–25 minutes, turning ribs every 5 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pouch.
- Cut ribs in half and place both halves side by side on a microwave-safe plate.
- Brush liberally with remaining barbecue sauce left in plastic pouch.
- Place plate in microwave.
- Cook ribs at full power for 3 minutes.
- Rearrange ribs on plate in the microwave oven.
- Return and resume cook at full power for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic pouch. Place ribs on baking pan and brush liberally with remaining barbecue sauce left in pouch.
- Place pan on middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove from pouch and cut tenderloin in half.
- Place on a microwave-safe tray.
- Brush liberally with barbecue sauce from the pouch.
- Heat at full power for 4 minutes.
- Remove tray from microwave oven and brush with remaining sauce from the pouch.
- Heat at full power for an additional 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove product from plastic pouch.
- Place on a baking pan and brush liberally with barbecue sauce from the pouch.
- Place pan on the center rack of the oven and heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and brush with remaining barbecue sauce left in pouch.
- Place pan back in oven and continue cooking for 15-20 minutes or until tenderloin's interior is 160°F.
- Pulled Pork: Pork shoulder, mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt; contains less than 2% of aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil [soybean and/or canola], spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, [color]).
- Pork Ribs: Pork ribs, mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt; contains less than 2% of aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil [soybean and/or canola], spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, [color]).
- Pork Tenderloin: Boneless pork tenderloin (marinated with up to 10% water, paprika, salt, spices, dehydrated garlic, and not more than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking), mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt; contains less than 2% of aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil [soybean and/or canola], spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, [color]).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.