Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bake fresh homemade pizza with all your favorite toppings on our professional-quality pan, which promotes even, thorough baking and a crisp, golden crust. The nonstick finish releases the pie easily and cleans up in a snap.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch® ceramic-based nonstick coating is more resistant to abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Bakes a 12" diam. pizza.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan's finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools – never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan's appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoCalPatriot from Another Goldtouch bakeware winner! We are so happy with this pizza pan! We can have home-made pizza using Boboli for the base in 14 minutes, if I have the toppings already diced and ready to go. The crust is baked without being hard. Clean-up is so easy. While the instructions state it is dishwasher safe, I always hand-wash it, and I never use any utensils other than teflon-coated ones so as to keep it scratch-free.Date published: 2017-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by pantrycooker from I love Goldtouch bakeware I love Goldtouch bakeware. It bakes evenly, nothing sticks, homemade pizza crust stays soft and chewy with a slightly crisp outside and clean up is fast and easy.Date published: 2015-12-29Rated 4 out of 5 by retirednowcooks from Great pizza pan Browns the crust without burning it. Clean up is easy. The reason for 4 and not 5 stars is because I wish it were just an inch or two bigger.Date published: 2015-02-27Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Convection Oven Perfection I make homemade pizza and don't necessarily like to heat up my large oven. This pizza pan works perfectly in my convection microwave. It yields a very nice somewhat soft crust which an old pizza stone in my large oven does not. It works wonderfully for baking crinkle cut French fries too. I highly recommend this pan.Date published: 2015-02-26Rated 5 out of 5 by BusyM0M from Perfect for any pizza Perfect size, perfect weight, perfect texture. It's the only pizza pan we use now!Date published: 2015-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Spirits from Good purchase It doesn't warp and you get good results using it in a m8icrowave.Date published: 2013-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by mypuppiesmom from Love this Pan I purchased this a few months ago and we now make our own pizza every week. It is nice to have a hot pizza which we can have our pizza made and ready quicker than ordering one (and cheaper too)Date published: 2013-05-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Consumer2 from Excellent quality; made in America This is very good quality and easy to clean. I had the Breville pizza pan and the teflon peeled off after two uses. This pan, however, is sturdy and durable and will last a long time. Well worth the money. Plus, it is manufactured in the good ol' United States of America! Support the economy and make a pizza. You can't get better than that.Date published: 2012-10-08
Is this pan made in the USA or in China? I’ve seen conflicting answers.Hi lilitalia84, This pan is made in the USA.Date published: 2019-02-11
Can this pan be used in the Breville pizza oven I read of the stone?