Williams Sonoma Pantry Gift Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The best meals begin with quality ingredients, like salt and pepper, oil and vinegar and savory seasonings. We've gathered our most versatile pantry essentials to create a truly useful gift that's sure to be savored for months to come. A thoughtful gift for housewarming gatherings, newlyweds, budding cooks and seasoned chefs alike, the set includes:
- Williams Sonoma House Olive Oil: Smooth and buttery extra-virgin olive oil made from 100% California-grown late-harvest Arbequina olives. (6.8 fl. oz.)
- Williams Sonoma House Balsamic: Smooth, tangy balsamic crafted in Modena, Italy from the juice of white Trebbiano grapes and aceto balsamico, aged for up to 18 years. (12.7 fl. oz.)
- Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt: Mineral-rich sea salt hand harvested from the waters off the coast of Brazil. (2.4 oz.)
- 5-Pepper Blend Peppercorns: Black, white, pink and green peppercorns with fragrant Jamaican allspice to add aromatic flavor to soups, brines, marinades and meats. (2.4 oz.)
- Lemon Herb Seasoning: Fragrant blend of sea salt, lemon peel, garlic, onion and aromatic herbs. (2.4 oz.)
- Made in USA and Italy.
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Olives.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Balsamic vinegar of Modena.
- Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt: Sea salt.
- 5-Pepper Blend Peppercorns: Malabar black peppercorns, Sarawak white peppercorns, pink peppercorns, Jamaican allspice, green peppercorns.
- Lemon Herb Seasoning: Sea salt, lemon peel, garlic, onion, parsley, citric acid, thyme, savory, black pepper.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.